Job Title: Equipment Operator
Location: United States
North Shore Track is seeking an experienced Equipment Operator to join our team. As an Equipment Operator, you will be responsible for operating heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, front end loaders and cranes as well as specialty on track railroad construction equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to safety, quality, and customer satisfaction, as well as experience operating heavy equipment in a rail construction environment.
- Operate heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and cranes to perform construction and maintenance tasks on railway tracks.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines while operating heavy equipment.
- Work in conjunction with the Track Laborers to ensure all work is completed to the highest quality standards.
- Report any issues or concerns with the equipment or the work being performed to management in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records of equipment usage and maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience operating heavy equipment in a rail construction environment is required.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work in physically demanding environments.
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety.
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
North Shore Track is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. Join our team today and be a part of the premier track maintenance and construction provider in the United States!